Here at BizWorkLife we’re getting information out that is specifically for the small business owner or team manager to help keep your business, your work and your life healthy during the Covid-19 crisis. Be smart. Be safe.
- Thinking of moving to remote teams? A few best practices can make all the difference.
- For small business owners who are finding the mental game difficult under Covid-19.
- For parents who are now teachers dealing with it all.
- “Zoom Fatigue”- don’t let it damage your company or team.
- These are all free but you can leave me a tip if you like.
Crucial Issues for Remote Teams
See how managers can assure the success of their remote teams.
Work-Life Balance for the Small Business Owner Under Covid-19
Work-Life Balance in challenging times requires a strategy. Focus, optimism and a specific dedication to having fun are crucial.
Parents as Teachers
Opportunity can be born out of adversity. Here we have the opportunity to rekindle our children’s natural curiosity about the world around them. Shot at home. With Covid-19 hair!
Regardless of its cause, “Zoom Fatigue” is real. It’s up to the managers to fix it.
Please don’t feel obligated, but if you have found this helpful and are in a position to do so, you can leave me a tip.