The most successful people only have the same 24 hours in each day that you do. But you know that.
You have to keep your head right. But you know that.
You have to keep your focus. But you know that.
You have only one chance at tomorrow. But you know that too.
So what’s the problem? Well, we know that.
The problem is you don’t have a repeatable process that guarantees you make progress.
And we offer a money-back guarantee : this course gives you that process- or we’ll refund your money.
Seven minutes a day can make it seem like you have an extra hour every day- if not more! You just need to know how.
Take this course and in 3 hours you will have that process. Not only will you do a day’s work you can be proud of, but you will be doing the right work. Because we all know that going in the wrong direction can sometimes be worse than standing still.
What will this course teach you?
- How to avoid the key mistake that most people make when planning their day- the mistake that makes most time management “tricks” worth very little.
- How to handle those nagging things that slip through the cracks. When they come up they start that pit in your stomach, because you’re already thinking you might mess this up. We’ll show you how to fix that. Forever.
- How to plan so that you are doing the right things. This makes such a difference– there’s no better way to find more time than to realize you shouldn’t be doing something at all.
- How to develop a routine so every day is under control. You won’t be running around like so many people are these days– busy but getting nowhere.
- How to make sure you relax– really relax in the ways that are meaningful to you- without guilt. You can achieve and maintain a work-life balance even under the most difficult of circumstances.
- And a lot more.
What people are saying:
“Having taken other similar courses without much change in my habits, Time Management and Work-Life Balance gave me immediate ideas to jump-start my productivity.” -Holly W
Real teaching. The kind that leads to real learning. When you finish this course you will be able to use your new knowledge immediately.
“Dan’s dedication to the professional, emotional and physical well-being of his clients is what makes this course work! With a deep understanding of time management challenges – especially in this multi-tasking, fast-paced age, Dan provides invaluable information and strategies to bring balance into even the busiest of lives!” – Kathy Y
*It’s not a word, but it should be!
“All around great course to achieve the work-life balance. The supplied worksheets and assistance creating a schedule in a spreadsheet was a great added value.” – Jess M
This course isn’t about hacks, apps, and colored markers. This course is about the concepts and principles you need to understand. Once you understand, you will be able to choose the tools that work for you.
People spend anywhere from $300 to $2000 and up on courses just like this that are taught in various business settings like weekend seminars and workshops. Here you can have it all for the price of two or three six-packs of some excellent local craft beer— and in the comfort of your own home! And with a money-back guarantee! (Just try getting that at your $2000 seminar!)
What’s the catch? There’s always a catch. The seven minutes a day is your ongoing daily commitment- BUT (and here’s the catch)- you’ll have to invest about 20 minutes MORE once a week.
What else are you doing that can possibly be more important than this?
You only get one chance at tomorrow. Take it!
You won’t regret it- we guarantee it!
Credit: Image by Public Co from Pixabay